Returns and Refunds
At Auscrown, customer satisfaction is important to us, so if you’re not 100% happy with the quality of any of our products, please let us know.
We consider any reasonable reason for exchanging or returning a product, and will gladly refund the order at the original product price or replace any faulty or damaged items.
We offer a straightforward return and refund policy:
Step 1: Letting us know
- You must notify Auscrown within 14 days of receiving your items either by phone or email.
- Explain the reason for the refund or repair.
- Provide your purchase invoice number, your name, return address, email address and contact number.
Please do not return any items without getting in touch with Auscrown before doing so.
Step 2: Arranging returns
Once we’ve approved your return, either:
- We can arrange a courier to pick up your item at your cost (this may take between 5 - 10 days).
- You can arrange your own return using Australian post or an alternate courier at your own cost.
Step 3: Refunds and repairs
Once we receive your returned item, we’ll inspect it for faults and either refund, replace or repair it accordingly. For change of mind, only the product cost will be refunded.
We’ll send your product(s) back to you as soon as we can, standard delivery terms apply.
Return courier costs must be paid by the customer, this will be refunded if it's determined the fault is due to an incorrect item being dispatched, a manufacturing defect or transit damage.
Any refunds will be processed using the same method as used for payment.
Important points to note:
- All items must be returned in the condition they were received (as new) including all original packaging. The product box must also be in as new condition, unmarked or ripped.
- If your item is damaged by misuse your warranty will be voided.
- Physical damage to products to be reported within 14 days of receipt and must not be installed. Once prouct is installed, any physical damage cannot be claimed
- Manufacturing faults covered by 12 months warranty
If you would like to exchange a product please follow the same procedure as above. Please make sure your name, address, email, phone number and instructions for the exchange are clearly indicated. If an exchange is not available we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
For a refund, once the item is received back by us we will inspect it and if it's deemed to be in a as new condition we will credit your original method of payment. This process may take 5-10 days.
All goods must be returned in the condition they were received (as new), including the original packaging, i.e. polybags or boxes. Please note goods will be returned to you if not received in an acceptable refundable/exchangeable condition as outlined above.
Goods will not be accepted after 14 days of purchase without authorisation from Austcrown Pty Ltd customer service.
Call us on 03 9850 1629, or contact us.